Well, here is my semi-annual update! (sarcastically spoken...I'm a nerd for even writing that) But here are a few things the Oggy fam have done over the past few months...
Taylor's first train ride! We took a trip into Salt Lake, went to temple square and out to dinner. Good fam times!
We took a hike to Bell Canyon Resevoir and Taylor decided to take a dip! (He fell in...it was funny to Bec and I, but not really to Tay.)
But Taylor's tough, see...

Bec is still lookin' beautiful prego, but is anticipating the moment where our little baby girl will come sliding out grinning with a mouth full of gums!

I'm still in my own world...'look at me mom, I'm flyin'!
Here are a few photos from the annual backpacking trip....

Brad looking for some tin....





2 comments:
I love the update!!
so fun to see you...even if just on your semi-annual post! Let's hang out soon. Luke needs to see his bud, Tay!
Post a Comment