You heard correctly...we are having a GIRL! Just for the record, I have guessed right the second time...I have a gift...it's my fatherly intuition. Becca...0-2!
Can't you tell she belongs to Becca and I? She has my blue eyes, Becca's lips and jaw line, my nose (maybe, Stone noses pop out of nowhere...tbd!), and Becca's long brown hair. She's definitely ours!Bec and I are very excited to have this pure child of God enter into our home. I just hope I won't corrupt her too bad while she lives on the earth...that's why Becca is here! We have yet to name her, but if it were up to me I would name her Kaylee Belle. I just need the final approval from the mother! Her due date is September 3, so we'll keep you posted.


4 comments:
Congratulations!! That name sounds good to me. The Stone's need a girl again.
Great Aunty Pat to her!
Don't forget the Grandparents who also had a part in this. If it wasn't for Dick, Cindy, Brad and Penny, you would have nothing. It all started back in the olden days when Dick and Cindy hooked up at the Malt Shop and Brad and Penny connected at the submarine races. After all is said and done, it is the grandparents that should receive the recognition. :)
I predict that she will come on september 1st, i feel she wants to share a birthday with her uncle brant! (brantina hasn't been used yet, just a suggestion)
TIME FOR AN UPDATE
Post a Comment